2022 Scholarship Overview
- A one-time education award for high school or secondary school students completing their final year, attending a two-year or four-year college, university or technical school.
- In order to expand the number of scholarships offered beyond the IRS limits, these will be paid as a taxable dependent education award to the associate though payroll. The education award is required to be used for the purpose of furthering the dependent's education.
- This program may be discontinued at any time without notice.
- The 2022 application window has come to a close.
- Instructions on the 2023 process will be posted on this page in January 2023.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or completing the final year of secondary school (or educational equivalent).
- Must be the dependent of a Shaw Industries associate who has been actively employed within any division of Shaw Industries for at least six consecutive months as of March 15, 2022. Dependents qualify to apply, even if not currently covered under Shaw insurance.
- Must have a cumulative high school (or educational equivalent) grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale (or similar grading scale).
- Must enroll by the end of the year as a student in a full-time program of study at attending a two-year or four-year college, university or technical school.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org